iPhone App Directory

The last Swooftronic Pi



"I decided to take this short video because this is probably the last Swooftronic Pi that I will produce. It was the first product that I made and was first listed on ETSY about 3 years ago.
A little more info: This item consists of two small boxes joined by a cable. One box goes in each hand and each box has a light sensor in the top, as you let more light onto the Right hand sensor you increase the frequency (pitch). As you let more light onto the Left hand sensor you increase the length of the note played."

Clip to Evernote

3 comments:

GPSchnyder said...

Wow, this is cool. Is there an easy to do diy Build of that one?

I'd really like to do something like that for testing purpose. I'm not the best one on the soldering iron, but I'd really like to give that one a try...

ashley said...

Maybe contact the guy at rarebeasts?

http://twitter.com/#!/Rarebeasts

Hopefully he can answer your questions

GPSchnyder said...

I'l try...