So the Shuffle and the iPod Classic are still around
The rumours of their demise are greatly exaggerated. I'm pleased to see that their still there though. I think it would have been a real shame if they'd been taken off the books.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really can't keep on following this blog. The number of vacuous posts such as this one and the endless reposting of marketing PR and quoting of price changes hides any interesting content that might sometimes sneak through.
Anon you seem to have a single repetitive theme, perhaps you should start a blog on the superority of whateaver system, instead of trolling this great and useful blog.
I have so many great memories of my classic wheel ipod and have one that I use only for music still. I love how I can use it to compare mixes or run one new tune to get some lyrics done. It has been my gadget friend giveing my life a soundtrack, through sad times like my dads death and during endless hours of study and research in grad school road trips and plane flights. How I used it for playing open mike shows for backing. I am glad that it still lives on for a while longer.
I look at my ipod chargeing and the good memories come back and so do my faverite tunes to live by. I still feel that great feeling as I navagate with the wheel so sexy. Odd how like my old portastudio that a gadget takes on a personality.
I run and the Shuffle is by far the most common iPod I see being used by other runners. Touch and voice don't work for runners. Tactile click wheel is really necessary when you have sweaty fingers and a breathy voice.
By the way, I don't have a problem with post content. My problem is that I cannot tell what half of the posts are about by their RSS feed titles. Could you put labels like "VIDEO" and "UPDATE" in the titles, please?
7 comments:
I really can't keep on following this blog. The number of vacuous posts such as this one and the endless reposting of marketing PR and quoting of price changes hides any interesting content that might sometimes sneak through.
@anon, sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you could suggest the type of content you'd prefer to see?
As for price drops, people tell me that they find that useful.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, anon. :)
Anon you seem to have a single repetitive theme, perhaps you should start a blog on the superority of whateaver system, instead of trolling this great and useful blog.
I have so many great memories of my classic wheel ipod and have one that I use only for music still. I love how I can use it to compare mixes or run one new tune to get some lyrics done. It has been my gadget friend giveing my life a soundtrack, through sad times like my dads death and during endless hours of study and research in grad school road trips and plane flights. How I used it for playing open mike shows for backing. I am glad that it still lives on for a while longer.
I look at my ipod chargeing and the good memories come back and so do my faverite tunes to live by. I still feel that great feeling as I navagate with the wheel so sexy. Odd how like my old portastudio that a gadget takes on a personality.
@ashley: more videos of the guy with the noiseboxes :)
@garloo: we r getting old, im the same way about my old ibook
and please no more how to do the wobble videos, lol
I run and the Shuffle is by far the most common iPod I see being used by other runners. Touch and voice don't work for runners. Tactile click wheel is really necessary when you have sweaty fingers and a breathy voice.
By the way, I don't have a problem with post content. My problem is that I cannot tell what half of the posts are about by their RSS feed titles. Could you put labels like "VIDEO" and "UPDATE" in the titles, please?
Post a Comment