iPhone App Directory

Introducing Video Star



You might be wondering why I'm talking about this new app from Frontier Design? You'd be right to wonder. When they sent me the press release I thought it was a bit out of keeping with their portfolio of apps, but I decided to give it a try anyway.

And I'm so pleased that I did give it a try, because I was really surprised by what I found.

Video Star is an app for making home videos from music on your iDevice, and for a lot of the users of this app it is going to work brilliantly for them. When I first started this app I could see it being used by people making fan videos and having fun, but that was before I ventured into the FX section of the app where you can mix your own video effects which run in real time and you can do some truly amazing things to create really interesting visuals from your environment absolutely immediately.

The scope for using this to create videos of your own music that's sitting in your device is huge. So I'm going to make a few in the next week and show you what I think of this app.

In my book it's incredible value for $0.99.

Video Star - Frontier Design Group

Clip to Evernote

No comments: