iPhone App Directory

Myriad's Alien Dalvik 2.0 on an iPad



I like the idea of being able to run the Android OS on an iPad, but the fact that the whole thing is running in the cloud makes me wonder if it'll work at all for music applications.

Even so it is of some interest, I'm just not sure it's going to get off the ground.

Clip to Evernote

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Android music applications do you hope to be running on an iPad?

Donald said...

Yeah, I posted that link to Engadget.
I was intrigued by this idea. It is always nice to have more options. If this turn out to be reality then I won't have to be jealous when something really nice is made for the Android community.

Anonymous said...

for music? how to deal with server delay?
forget it

Anonymous said...

"for music? how to deal with server delay?
forget it"

You have no idea how server/client based software works.

Anonymous said...

Audiotools is amazing, and its on a server.