iPhone App Directory

First test of iRig Midi



Rouet Production

iPads at the Apple Store

Clip to Evernote

6 comments:

Tom TM said...

Does having an iPad now mean that we are going to have to endure a whole new generation of posers performing vomit-inducing 'axe' solos? I thought we'd finally buried all that nonsense after Freddy Mercury passed away!? ;)

Oh I forgot.... There's Jordan Rudess.....! OMG, help us!

Tom TM said...

That should be "i-axe"! lol!

Anonymous said...

I think freddy mercury is the best !! and jordan rudess is a god !!

Anonymous said...

sorry to ruin your parade but freddy didnt play axe ;)
maybe he did in private.
and yes, this will change the face of air guitar festivals, lol

Anonymous said...

oh, btw. i hate axe solos as much as you do

Anonymous said...

Too bad it sounds like crap and looks like wanking