A smaller piece of news from the rest yesterday, but it seems that Microsoft are saying farewell to their Zune device, which is a real shame in my view. I think it did have a lot of potential but was never allowed to get anywhere.
Oh Microsoft how this beautiful flower had been allowed to fade with all its potential.
I have read so many comments on this forum that the Zune was superior to all other players and you could put all your stolen mp3s from the Napster days on it.
Oh we have seen the microsoftian future only to have it plucked away.
1 comment:
Oh Microsoft how this beautiful flower had been allowed to fade with all its potential.
I have read so many comments on this forum that the Zune was superior to all other players and you could put all your stolen mp3s from the Napster days on it.
Oh we have seen the microsoftian future only to have it plucked away.
Post a Comment