iPhone App Directory

Watchlist update

Following comments on the last two versions of this list I thought I'd update it again with some extras and also some stuff that has happened.

Stuff I'm hoping for:
  • Touch DJ, it has been such a long wait, it must be almost 8 weeks now
  • Mixtikl 2 on Windows Mobile 8th December and iPhone (when Apple approve it)
  • Sonorasaurus, more than 8 weeks at the time of writing?
  • The next Noise IO update (no idea how long it will take Apple to do this one)
  • A new (music) app from Yonac
  • A little more on the next big thing to come from Amidio (I just hope they stay with the iPhone platform)
  • DopplerPad synth editing
  • FourTrack and DopplerPad integration, we've been waiting for this for a long time too
  • An update to MultiTrack
  • Some signs of YUDO adding functionality to RecTools08
  • The big update to Jasuto
  • Hitchcock video export (3G and 3GS)
  • Beatmaker 2.0!
  • Knowing what Olivier's new project is
  • A working version of BeatSequencer?
Stuff that's arrived:
  • Auteureist (it has, but you still can't get it, and thanks Apple for billing me for it even though I can't download it!)
  • Slice
Of course, I'd love to see loads of other new music making software and hardware before the end of the year too, but if I could get even the majority of the above it it would be great.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Tom said...

Are you getting an -8012 error when trying to download Auteureist? If so, try disabling any proxies you're using e.g. Privoxy often interferes with my App Store downloads.