iPhone App Directory

Happy Birthday AxisPad


I can't believe it was 3 years ago. The mobile music world is very different now, very different indeed. When AxisPad came out it was great. It was one of the first new applications for the Palm in a long time indeed.

I still like it. I wish that there was an update coming to enable recording on it and a bunch of other stuff too that I remember emailing Chad about back then, but I doubt very much that we'll see an update to this app.

Since then miniMusic has gone into the iPhone with PianoFly which is a lot like their SoundPad application for the Palm.

Sadly, since PianoFly came out there's been very little news from miniMusic. I hope we'll see something new soon.

Anyway, here's to AxisPad, 3 years old today.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still a great app, from a great dev. Wish they'd do more on iPhone though

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!