iPhone App Directory

Axim Reloaded

I finally got to start re-loading my Axim with software. It really needed to be reset. Here's the list of what I've got on it so far:
  • Mixtikl V2
  • Aurora
  • MeTeoR
  • Griff (but with issues)
  • Pheonix Studio
  • PocketJam
  • Syntrax
  • Pocket Stompbox
  • Audiobox Micro Composer
  • Sunvox
  • PixiLang
  • Styletap
On the one hand it is great to get this device up and running again, on the other hand it amazes me to think that there are so few music applications compared to the iPhone.

So, what have I missed? What else should I put on my Axim?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

concretedog said...

milkytracker..... tip of the day....milky can load any file type as a raw sample....see what your jpegs/docs/exes/dll/anythings sound like!

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD POST AN UPDATE TO WHERE YOU'VE GOT WITH THIS. QUITE INTERESTING STUFF