iPhone App Directory

Some thoughts on Euno


I posted yesterday on Euno being on sale, and I bought it and tried it out last night. Sadly it was a bit of a disappointment really. Whilst the sounds were ok the keyboard wasn't, and I could find no way of hearing the sounds while editing them. You have to switch back to the keyboard every time you adjust a parameter, which doesn't work for me.

The app store write up says that there is new stuff coming in for this app. I hope there is now that I've got it, but until then I don't think I'll be using it much.

Euno at the app store:
euno

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... Pretty much what I thought when I tried Euno lite... I even tried to post a comment on the Electric Ears blog, but it never showed up... I actually love the sound... It's more direct and more to my liking than NLog or megaSynth... But as you said having to switch back to the keyboard while editing is annoying... And the keyboard itself is not working for me neither... Oh, well... If they'd just listen...

D.

Anonymous said...

Even at the sale price it isn't worth it