iPhone App Directory

Watchlist time again

Well, still hoping to get this lot in by the end of the year. What are the chances?

Stuff I'm hoping for:
  • Mixtikl which has some features that are going to be great fun to use!
  • The next Noise IO update, which I hope won't take much longer now
  • A new (music) app from Yonac although I did like their beer app
  • A little more on whatever 'DMD' is, the next big thing to come from Amidio
  • DopplerPad synth and FX editing
  • FourTrack with snap to bar! That'll be fantastic when it arrives
  • An update to MultiTrack and I hope that they'll go for Audio Copy / Past with snap
  • The big update to Jasuto. How about Audio copy in there?
  • Hitchcock video export coming soon to all devices
  • Beatmaker 2.0! (an outside chance I guess)
  • Knowing what Olivier's new project is. Hopefully in early December
  • A working version of BeatSequencer as the last update still crashes on my 3G
Stuff that's arrived:
  • Sonorasaurus, has arrived at last!
  • Touch DJ, finally arrived yesterday!
  • FourTrack and DopplerPad integration, and isn't it great
  • Auteureist (it has, but you still can't get it, and thanks Apple for billing me for it even though I can't download it!)
  • Slice which I love
  • RecTools08 has had a good update although no synths or drum machine as yet.
So, is there anything I've missed?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Kerrydan said...

Okay, I'll bite. You often mention Audio Copy as a desired feature for app updates. Any particular reason why Audio Copy over ioLibrary?

I'd also love to hear more about the details of ioLibrary vs Audio Copy. Maybe a future blog post?

(I wish Sonoma and Amidio could just get together and incorporate the two.)

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?