iPhone App Directory

Xewton Music Studio MIDI Import


I've been meaning to try the MIDI import feature on Xewton for a while now, and I finally got a chance to try it yesterday. Once I'd gotten over the fact that you can't bulk import using their wifi connection I managed to bring in a bunch of old files. The results were really good, the MIDI import was fine and all of the tracks worked just right. However, were Xewton is let down is the number of instruments it has on board. With the current selection in Xewton you just can't get all the instruments you might need in a given MIDI track. It is a shame, but until Xewton can boast a far larger instrument selection and a synth too I don't think I can really use it for my MIDI needs.

Xewton Music Studio at the app store:
Xewton Music Studio

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

No comments: