iPhone App Directory

Welcome to October

I can't believe that it is October already. It's been such an amazing year for mobile music already, but I doubt very much that the pace is going to let up in the next three months.

There's a new iPhone on the way and iOS5. Google's Android Ice Cream Sandwich which may set the tone for their mobile OS and it's usefulness for music. There are lots of apps on the wait list and no doubt many more that will arrive along the way.

Lots to look forward to, and I hope to have a couple of announcements myself for new things happening at Palm Sounds over this weekend.

Clip to Evernote

5 comments:

Dj Agent M said...

I heard supreme map is coming this month so with better latency on dual core phones so maybe ice cream sandwich has something to do with it. Also can't wait for whatever announcements you got.

Unknown said...

Always a pleasure to read Palm Sounds.
Thanks

Tom TM said...

I still can't believe that it's October in England and I'm still wearing shorts, t-shirt and a pair of crocs!! I'm diggin' this autumnal heatwave! 8)

ashley said...

Thanks Rafael.

Ton, I know, it's ridiculous!

DJ Agent, what is Supreme map?

Anonymous said...

@Tom TM:
Would you be interested in collaborating on some musical projects? I know you don't know me from all the other anonymous commentators, but I'm looking for like minded music makers. This is a genuine offer, although it may not seem like it. No problem if you don't, but I make the offer all the same. If you do, I'll leave my email address, and we can communicate further.