iPhone App Directory

Spending time with DopplerPad


I've been using DopplerPad for a while and I love it, that's true. But why? Well, one of the but upsides for DopplerPad is how immediate it is. You can be up and running in DopplerPad in just a few minutes, and I think that is probably an absolute essential for all mobile music apps. DopplerPad can be used by anyone irrespective of their level of ability simply because you can access it's features to make music in the way you want and it doesn't force your workflow.

I've been waiting patiently for the update to 1.05 for this app for a while now, and I hope that some of the features I'd like to see will be in that update, but I thought I'd list out my wish list anyway:
  • Save and load tracks / songs (a must)
  • Start A & B simultaneously
  • Effects
  • Remove last instrument layer
If I could get those it would be brilliant. Of course I'm really looking forward to the integration with FourTrack and maybe even ioLibrary too.

Even so DopplerPad is a great app and I hope that Retronyms and Sonoma Wireworks keep putting out great new features and apps.

DopplerPad at the app store:
DopplerPad

Bookmark and Share

tags technorati :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great app

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great app