iPhone App Directory

There's still room for TrakAx Mobile

TrakAx is still a great app on Wndows Mobile, and the desktop too (although I've never used it there). I was hoping to see some more features come into TrakAx Mobile, but sadly it hasn't been updated in a while, and even then it was the VGA version which got all the good stuff.

Having said all of that, it is still worth using, and I did a couple of things with it ages ago which I was pleased with at the time.

Here's one I like, and the soundtrack was made with Griff:



Here's my first attempt using TrakAx Mobile:



Will we ever see a trackax for iPhone, or an update to the WinMo version? Who knows, it is a shame that it hasn't moved in a long time, but that's the way with software.

I'm hoping to still use trakAx where I can, so maybe I'll do some more little films using it soon.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a big shame that trakax isn't really being supported anymore.