It makes sense. All the other companies that make dock/port connectors for guitar have a compatible app by the same company. Yet guitar jack has been without it's own dedication......until now.
I'd like this to be a new IAP module for FourTrack being released along with their new GuitarJack. It's probably a separate app though, which I won't mind as long as iPhone users don't get stiffed in availabilty or functionality in favor of iPad users.
6 comments:
It looks like yet another Amp simulation app...
I hope I'm wrong. Don't we have enough of them already?
We have too many crappy amp sims, if they plug in the bottom like Line 6's new pod deal, they will have a much more advanced, higher quality sim
Oh yes. Want to beta this sooo badly!
Help me please. I'm getting the shakes again.
It makes sense. All the other companies that make dock/port connectors for guitar have a compatible app by the same company. Yet guitar jack has been without it's own dedication......until now.
Seriously though. Line 1.
I'd like this to be a new IAP module for FourTrack being released along with their new GuitarJack. It's probably a separate app though, which I won't mind as long as iPhone users don't get stiffed in availabilty or functionality in favor of iPad users.
http://www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/guitartone/
What a waste of time and resources, Sonoma... :(
Post a Comment