iPhone App Directory

Enjoying Jasuto Pro


I was playing with Jasuto Pro this morning, mainly messing around with the preset scenes that are loaded with the app. It is amazing what you can do with Jasuto, and I keep getting the feeling that I'm just scratching the surface of what it can do.

I'm hoping that the official manual will help with this and get me more into what I can do with it before the next update turns up.

What are you using Jasuto Pro for? I'm interested to know what you've made or are making?

Jasuto Pro at the app store:
Jasuto Pro modular synthesizer

5 comments:

ashley said...

I know what you mean about the stylus. I have to tap a few times on occasion to get some things to work.

I'm really looking forward to the manual, and as for scripting when it comes along!

ashley said...

Agreed. Jasuto Pro is a brilliant app

the6thduke said...

Apparently you can buy a stylus for the iphone in Maplin! (UK)

Unknown said...

Styluses are plentiful on E-bay, also.

starpause said...

has anyone tried a stylus for iphone? i got one and it's a fat rubber tip that isn't any easier to hit things with than my finger.

i can tell jasuto pro is a deep environment but the tiny buttons make it too hard for me to use (so i haven't booted it in a while).