iPhone App Directory

App Directory: Help needed

A little while back HHH (HandHeld Hollywood) launched their directory of film makers iPhone apps, and very nice it is too. At the time there were a lot of suggestions that Palm Sounds should have a directory of a similar nature for mobile music apps.

Well, I am working on this but I need a little bit of help from you to do it. Here's what I need:
  1. Your suggestions / list of apps to be included. Please email these in alphabetical order by platform.
  2. Suggestions for how you would like this directory to look / work
Please email palm dot sounds at mac dot com

I will try and take everyone's suggestions into consideration, but to give you an idea of how big this might be, I have already identified about 150 iPhone apps that will need to be in the directory. That's quite a lot!

No comments: