iPhone App Directory

Gamesalad update

I don't know if anyone is keeping an eye on GameSalad, but I think it is a good idea. Eventually GameSalad will have a player app that sits on the iPhone (and other platforms?) that runs games made in the GameSalad creator.

I'm guessing that they will make a small charge using in app payments for each game etc and that's how they'll make money. The interesting thing for me is if users will take gamesalad and make it do things that it was never really meant for, like music applications for instance?

The other interesting point is that it sounds a lot like Antix as well, although I'm not sure of the detail of how Antix works.

I know that a fair number of developers are looking at in app purchase as a start point for their own micro-payment system, but I don't think that any music apps have used it as yet.

It'll be interesting to see how it evolves.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: