iPhone App Directory

Reminder: Bhajis & Microbe free

Just another reminder that you can now get the awesome Bhajis Loops and Microbe for free!

If you don't know these applications, they're for the now long abandoned Palm operating system, but if you're interested you should get yourself a Pam Tungsten T3 from eBay or a Palm Tungsten TX for that matter and try these applications out. They're certainly worth the cost of a second hand device.

In fact, even if you don't plan to get the hardware anytime soon I'd advise you to get the software just in case it vanishes at some point.

Clip to Evernote

3 comments:

Tom TM said...

As much as I love good old Bhajis, both my Palm units are now pretty much f**ked, and using a stylus rather than a finger is like having a shag while wearing a balloon (!)

I can't be bothered to open up my T3 yet again to change the damn battery (that now costs more than the Palm itself?!), so perhaps its about time that we allow the great meister to finally R.I.P.?

Anonymous said...

@Tom

Microbe works very well with Styletap the palm emulator for IOS.

Now if Apple would just let us install Styletap without jailbreaking our devices, that would be nice.

Long live the great meister!

Anonymous said...

I think a stylus is more precise than a finger.

Most iOS apps suffer from incorrect entry because a touch screen is not precise enough, I'd like to see developers address this in some way.

Thinking back to my old palm it was better in many ways than my ipad and iphone, worse in others obviously, but I kinda miss it. Shame the built in batteries were short lived.