iPhone App Directory

What's on sale and what's free

I haven't done this for a little while so I thought I'd check to see what was still in 'price drop' mode. I'm sure there are more that I don't have, but it is a start, and I'm still working on an email solution for price drops too.

Synthicity Itself is still down in price from $1.99 to $0.99.
Synthicity Itself - Henry Lowengard

StudioTrack is still down in price from $39.99 to $19.99.
StudioTrack - Sonoma Wire Works

Audioprom is still down to $0.99 from $9.99.
Audioprom - CW&T

YUMI:Synth is still down to $0.99 from it's regular price of $2.99.
YUMI:synth - Chris Wolfe

Instant beat is still on sale with the price down from $2.99 to $0.99.
Instant Beat - Instant Binary AB

Toro Mini is still on sale with the price down from $2.99 to $0.99.
TORO mini synthesizer - Instant Binary AB

LaDiDa is still free.
LaDiDa - Khush Inc.

Clip to Evernote

No comments: