iPhone App Directory

The Wait list

I thought I'd put up another wait list post today to see what was still on the way in. Here's what I've got, let me know if there's anything I've missed.

iOS:
  • Tympanum from miniMusic
  • FL Studio Mobile / HD
  • Mixtikl lite / free
  • Jasuto Studio
  • BeatMaker 2 iPad update
  • iSequence 3
  • Horizon Synth
  • Isle of Tune!
  • SoundGrid Live
  • loopseque mini
  • Nano Studio iPad update
  • SampleLab update supporting Korg nanoPad
  • Akai Synthstation 49
  • The Monotribe sync app
  • iElectribe with sampling (maybe)
  • Any news from Amidio?
Android:
  • Caustic full version
  • Next release of SPC Music Sketchpad
    What did I miss?

    Clip to Evernote

    5 comments:

    Pierre said...

    The full, paid version of Caustic for Android is available. I've had it for a couple of weeks now. It's pretty stable, though I've communicated with the developer about somethings that might be nice to add or change.

    I thought you'd like to know!

    Tom TM said...

    We're still waiting for the Alesis IO Dock as well!

    freesoulvw said...

    Now that mono tribe is here. I think it would be cool if Korg made us a monotron app! Complete with audio input from mic/line irig. They need to put out something new/different. The gorrilaz thing was cool but Korg has so many great products and text that would translate well to the mobile scene.

    Chris Cimicata said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...

    I had a conversation with some of the sales folks at Sweetwater who claim the synthstation 49 is pushed back to September at the earliest. I guess iPad2 put a big wrench in things.