iPhone App Directory

MicroSynth has arrived!


Pixelh8's BBC MicroSynth has arrived! Here are the details:

Micro is exactly that, a tiny synth based on a wonderful Micro Computer which is now on the verge of being 30 years old! All of the sounds you hear are actual samples taken from one of my real Micros and all of the sounds were also programmed by me. I hope you you enjoy making music with this MicroSynth.

Make Music, make friends, have fun. Pixelh8

And the app is free too.

MicroSynth - Room 1 Studios

Clip to Evernote

7 comments:

Tom TM said...

Thanks for making this compatible with devices prior to 4.3! :rolleyes: :(

Is it not difficult to make this work on an old 3G phone? I mean I can run NLog and Jasuto, but I can't run Microsynth!

Anonymous said...

shame rules out my ipod touch 2g :(

Anonymous said...

Don't blame the devs, blame Apple.

They can do backward compatibility in OSX, but not in IOS?.. C'MON!!

Tom TM said...

@ Anon 2,

Sorry mate, that simply isn't true. It's nothing to do just with Apple. You simply set the preferences plist to support older devices. I'm sure an update will come next with version 1.1. :)

I should though point out that the original iPhone and iPod had very different hardware to the consequent versions- but you can blame progress for that! :)

Anonymous said...

Tom provided us with the excellent samples- that in itself should be applauded- that offers a wide range of options and flexibility.

Thank You Tom- I really appreciate the support your giving to mobile music creation. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Anonymous said...

"iPod had very different hardware to the consequent versions"

So what? Can't Apple support all the hardware they produced in new revision of their OS?

kidBaltan said...

the ipod 2g could be bought in stores less than a year before apple quit the support for it. (the 8gb 2g was resold as 3g since there was no 8gb 3g)
So I had an unsupported device but it was still under warranty
a bit strange