iPhone App Directory

Welcome to March

Just a quick note really. I think there's a lot to look forward to this month. For a start there's the iPad which should arrive late in March, and with it I'm expecting some really interesting uses of the additional screen real estate and also the processor power.

I've heard from a few developers about things they have in the pipeline, and I know that they're going to be good, but as always there will be lots of stuff that I've no idea about, and I'm looking forward to what's coming up.

In terms of iPhone apps of course there's plenty to look forward to there as well, with a new version of ThumbJam, and Amidio's iHolophone for a start.

As always, if you have news or want to get your music or events on Palm Sounds, just email me, or tweet me. Just get in touch and tell me what you're up to.

2 comments:

Pierre Fontaine said...

Akai's Synthstation 25 is due out on the 18th. I'll believe it when I see it but I'm really looking forward to this accessory!

ashley said...

Hi Pierre, can you let me know where it is available from on the 18th? In the UK it is still showing as the 1st of May!