iPhone App Directory

Back into Aurora


Now that I've got my Axim back to life I decided to start revisiting all the excellent Windows Mobile / PocketPC software I have. Last night was the turn of Aurora. Sometimes I feel like I need to get a break from using my iPhone and put a stylus back in one hand, and Aurora is such a good piece of software for remembering that the stylus is still very handy indeed.

Aurora is one of those applications that is really easy to get into without knowing anything about it and yet still has lots of depth when you start poking around in it. I always like that in music software. That feeling of discovering things or working stuff out.

I know I've said it before, but I really should spend more time with my old Axim, it is an excellent device even given how old it is.

So expect some more Windows Mobile thoughts in the coming days and weeks.

1 comment:

Pierre Fontaine said...

It amazes me what has been done on the Pocket PC platform, given the older hardware and specs.