iPhone App Directory

I'd forgotten how good Xewton is


I spent some time using Xewton Music Studio on the train yesterday, and was pleased to remember how good it is, and how much you can accomplish with this app. Sure, it could do with some more sounds in it to make it even better, or in fact, synth and FX tools in the same way as DopplerPad.

Even so, it is a great sequencer and arranger, and I think I need to use it a lot more from now on.

Xewton Music Studio at the app store:
Xewton Music Studio
tags technorati :

2 comments:

GiuseppeL said...

Indeed, Xewton is one of my most used music apps along side fourtrack. It doesn't have -fantastic- sounds or a synth but it's so damn useful for getting ideas down.

ashley said...

I think it really needs some new sounds and a synth / sampler