iPhone App Directory

What am I missing?

Normally the platforms or devices that get covered under Palm Sounds are:

- Palm OS
- Windows Mobile
- UMPCs
- iPod / iPhone
- DS (a bit)

But I do wonder if there are other platforms or devices I should cover.

If there are, please let me know.

Update 1:

Thanks for pointing out gp2x, and I forgot PSP as well.

Update 2:

Thanks to Peter for mentioning the blackberry. I don't think I've ever thought of the blackberry as an audio platform nor do I have any idea of what it is capable of at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gp2x

Unknown said...

Yeah, lots of interesting new platforms on the horizon.

Also, sheepish as I am to say this, Blackberry? :) I got so fed up with the unstable performance of Windows Mobile that I went Blackberry. More generally, this could be considered mobile Java. The capabilities are all there, for sure ... just a matter of writing apps, and Java ME is restrictive, no question.

I like the QWERTY thumb board, though, so I may have to do something with this myself. ;)

_aa_ said...

There's a new trend for teeny-tiny modular or patchable synthesizers. Here are some examples. Being palm sized music things, I guess they'd count.

zarazum said...

Nokia N800 and N810 seem to be very interesting multimedia devices. It's Linux, so should be easy enough to port various sound software there.

Emulation of GB, SNES etc should also go fine.

Take a look!