iPhone App Directory

Hand held hardware you know you want

Thanks to _aa_ for bringing this to my attention. There has been a bit of a trend for tiny hand held synths, and _aa_ has pointed out three excellent examples.

LIFE 1 and 2 from Technomage

These beautiful looking synths are really tempting. I wish I'd known about the LIFE 1 earlier.

LIFE 2

LIFE 1


Next is the Little Blue Boy from Flower Electronics

A great design, but not cheap by any means.



Last, and by no means least is the bc16 miniature patch synth from Chimera Synthesis

I think I've posted on this before, but it is really worth a look.



I'm not going to go into detail about any of these, follow the links to take a look. I've you've played with any of them then please post a comment to let me know what they're like.

No comments: