iPhone App Directory

QOTD: Is your mobile music different?

Is the music you write on the go different from the music you write with regular tools on the desktop / laptop? If it is, why? I often wonder if it is the ability to be mobile that can change the nature of what you write. Maybe I'm wrong?

I wonder how the environment you're in changes what you're doing, or the fact that you're on the move for that matter. I remember one of the responses to the questionnaire I sent out back at the beginning of the year wanted an application that gave you the ability to make music in response or reaction to your surroundings. I like that idea.

I wondered whether it would be like making a track and then using an X-Y pad to adapt it as you went along. Something like that anyway.

Does this make any sense anyway or am I just rambling on?

No comments: