iPhone App Directory

October at Palm Sounds

Well, September is nearly over so I thought I'd put write about some things that I'd like to get out in October (time permitting).

PodCast
I'm planning another podcast and I have a few ideas for subject matter.

Basics Series
Hopefully the series will get at least one more entry in October.

Sound Toys
I have two more Sound Toys for October. I'm sorry it has taken so long to release these. As before they are completely free. I'm also hoping to get another one or two ideas under way during the month.

News
As usual I'll be posting on any news items as them come up.

What I'd like to see next
As always I'm hopeful on updates to software an hardware. I'd love to see:
- More from miniMusic
- Updates from 4Pockets
- Brian Whitman's iPhone audio experiments
- Updates from the DScratch application
- Pacemaker moving forward
- Intermorphic bringing their apps to the mobile platform
- Another Milkytracker update?

Experiments
I'm hoping to have some more time to experiment with putting PDAs together and use combinations of software and hardware to do some different things. If possible I'll video my experiments too.

Palm Sounds on MySpace
I will update the MySpace page with some new content.

Other stuff
- I'd like to collect a bunch of resources for writing Bhajis plug-ins so that anyone with even a passing interest will have somewhere to find all the appropriate materials.
Anything I've missed? Let me know if there is.

No comments: