iPhone App Directory

Magic Piano - The Virtual Performer 1.2


I've never played with this, but I think I'm going to give it a go soon.

Here's what the PalmGear site says:

"Magic Piano is a true Virtual Piano for your device, featuring high quality sounds from Steinway, smooth keys movement and smart classical notation integration. Either you are a beginner or an expert in music, you will surely be impressed by the possibilities of this piano.

The Magic Piano will play for you classical music, movie themes, evergreens and pop hits, thanks to its large database of the most famous melodies and themes. Just select any tune to enjoy immediately its realistic sound. In future you can enlarge your collection with Add-ons, which are going to be available soon. The piano will keep a separate collection of your own compositions, and can perform them later."


I'm interested in what the "Add-ons" are, and when they'll be available. Worth watching I think.

1 comment:

cute_girl said...

please anyone can help me & send me more information about magic piano bcaz i need to make a nproject about new technology devices so when i saw magic piano i was interested to take it in my project but i need more imformation about it which help me to make my project this year
& thx alot 4 those who want to help me
my mail is: beautyloloa@yahoo.com
prettyrosey86@hotmail.com

i wish that anyone can really help me in my project