iPhone App Directory

Rytmik Ultimate ... is coming to an iPad and 3DS near you

This is such great news, on the 10th of December Rytmik Ultimate will arrive on iOS! Brilliant! It's one of those apps that has made me want to get a 3DS, although I've never got around to getting one. Now that DS-10 has come to iOS (as the iDS-10) and as of the 10th, Rytmik Ultimate too, I think that I no longer need that 3DS. Maybe ...

Anyway, here are the videos for the iOS (iPad) and the 3DS versions. We'll talk about this again on the 10th I guess.







"Rytmik Ultimate is a powerful pocket music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or tracks for your Friday night set-list.

Release date: 10th December 2015.
Platform: Apple iPad, new iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro"

No comments: