- The content of a sequence is now uploaded during synchronization if modified;
- The ability to save a sequence as an audio file (AIFF format) has been added;
- The ability to move to trash a sequence directly has been added;
- The modulation wheel and program change events from the MIDI input are now handled;
- The automatic gain control is now optional (available in the settings page);
- A master level has been added (available in the settings page);
- The exported MIDI file are now readable by all players;
- The velocity curve has been improved;
- Other minor improvements.
Melobase 1.6.0 is here ...
And here's what's new in Melobase 1.6: