iPhone App Directory

SoundLab Play Space: School of Noise


School of Noise were a real find. I only met them about a fortnight before the Play Space event but they were so awesome we had to have them along for the day, and luckily, they could make it.


They brought a huge array of equipment with them from littleBits to Ototo to pedals and more. They're stuff was brilliant and what they do is incredible.


It's strange as I missed seeing School of Noise at WOMAD this year. They ran a workshop for kids using some of the gear you can see above. I wish I'd got a chance to be at that. But even so, it was great to have them at the Play Space.


From what I could see, and the brief feedback I got, they went down a storm. I'm looking forward to working with them a bit more in the future. Stay tuned for that!


If you want to know more about the School of Noise then check their web site here.

No comments: