iPhone App Directory

SoundLab Play Space: Ototo


You probably already know that I'm a big fan of Dentaku's Ototo board. I've been using the Ototo since I got mine from their Kickstarter campaign. I think it's a really interesting way of making music. It's versatile and simple to use, and it's battery powered!


Whilst you'll often see an Ototo used with fruit (a bit like we have it set up here), that really doesn't do justice to the hardware. The board can be connected to a wide variety of things, but in my view where it excels is in the use of its sensors.


I've got most, if not all the sensors that Ototo comes with now, but I have to say that using these makes it a really interesting device for trying out ideas.

Sadly we didn't have any sensors to use at the Play Space, but even so it went down very well indeed.


No comments: