iPhone App Directory

It's the last few days of Movember, so ...

I know that I keep on about this, and I know that you've probably spent everything in the Black Friday sales and that you've gorged yourself and hopefully have expelled all your G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome for those who don't know). But, it is still Movember! And I'd like you to still try and do something to support it, in fact any kind of support would be awesome.

I doesn't matter if you support me Movember or someone else. It doesn't matter at all, it's just important to do.

So if you'd like to support me in this then just click here, and make a donation, or indeed, just donate to someone else's campaign. If you can't do either, then please tweet or post or whatever else you can. It's all good, it all helps!

No comments: