Zillidrone Free turns up so you can check out the app and see if it's for you or not. I do like these kinds of trial version apps. They're useful for trying out stuff.
Here's the details for Zillidrone Free:
Get the full version to unlock features:
- save projects
- loops and tracks recording
- MIDI in/out
- Audiobus and Inter-App audio
- Drum machine and drum pads for real-time groove production with 4 types of touches. Tap or swipe drum pads within different areas to produce different shots.
- Change samples manually or shuffle samples randomly during performance.
- Two oscillator synth with 5 presets, preset sequencers and automations for each controller.
- Sampler with piano keyboard (6 octaves).
- 5 real-time DSP effects: distortion, free verb, pitch shifter, wah-wah, ring modulator , one non-realtime "looper" effect and global delay effect.
- Mixer for panning and sending to global delay effect for each instrument and DSP effect.
- Arrangement editor for storing 16 different scenes. Each scene saves all states of controls, sequences, automations. You can change scenes manualy, randomly or create a song arrangement.
- Included library of 397 samples (99 per each drum instrument and 100 for sampler).
- In-app sample packs creation tool. Record audio input to create your own sample packs.
- Upload sample packs (wav, aif, aiff formats) via iTunes and assign them to each instrument separately.
- Demo projects, help and video tutorial are included.