- Master Limiter effect now has RMS output level meter.
- Pianoroll: selected notes which are long enough get resize grip to move start of note (in addition to the one at the end of the note).
- Pianoroll: notes that are too high/low to appear in the pianoroll appear dimmed above/below the pianoroll while scrolling vertically.
- Score editor: notes shorter than current grid can be added/moved accurately without having to change the grid first.
- Supports MIDI via Bluetooth LE (MultitrackStudio acts as Central, so it can connect to Peripherals)
- External MIDI Instruments, Virtual MIDI and IAA Instruments: no pitch bend range messages are sent if the pitch bend range is set to zero. Can be useful if the instrument uses controllers 100/101 for something other than RPNs.
- Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored note-offs with certain soundfonts. You'll have to re-import these soundfonts.
- Better handling of some out-of-storage-space situations.
- Now requires iOS 8 or newer.
- Various bug fixes.
MultitrackStudio for iPad 2.1.1 arrives
What's new in MultitrackStudio for iPad: