iPhone App Directory

Concretedog on overclocking the Jornada and Sunvox


Some useful info from Concretedog if you're using a Jornada 720 (or thinking about getting one as I am periodically) and running Sunvox on it.

I have to admit that it does look very cool. If you're interested they are a few Jornada 720's on eBay and they're going for quite reasonable prices, in my opinion.

Clip to Evernote

4 comments:

Formal said...

I used to have a j720 and dual booted win ce and J Lime Linux. At the time I only had milkytracker on it and I remember it needed some hacks to get it going. It's nice to see people are still interested in the jornada it's still a good machine after all these years!

NightRadio said...

I want this device!

concretedog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
concretedog said...

@Formal...yeah I seem to be unable to get Jlime running on mine I don't seem to have a cf card that wants to play with it.

@Nightradio...Glad I took a photo of it running pixitracker now you've seen it! I'd like you to get this device as I reckon you'd write some amazing applications for it!