iPhone App Directory

Bhajis Tutorials





I know I go on about  awesome Bhajis Loops and Microbe I can't help myself! Anyway, I was remembering that Transient made these tutorials about Bhajis and thought that today was a good day to post them again.

If you don't know these awesome (but old) applications, they're for the now long abandoned Palm operating system, but if you're interested you should get yourself a Pam Tungsten T3 from eBay or a Palm Tungsten TX for that matter and try these applications out. They're certainly worth the cost of a second hand device.

Clip to Evernote

2 comments:

johnnyg0 said...

Has anyone tryed them in the Palm emulator for IOS Styletap? I've been wanting to get it for a while, mostly for Microbe and Bhajis.

ashley said...

Sorry, I've been meaning to reply to you but have only just got to it.

I did try the styletap emulator, but never really liked it very much sadly.

Maybe one day it will be accepted properly!