iPhone App Directory

The Mobile Music Alphabet: J is for ...

J is for Jasuto


Of course! Really not much to say about Jasuto, either version. Incredible software and it goes from strength to strength.
Chris Wolfe

J is for JR Hexatone Pro


Without a doubt one of the most innovative drum sequencers for the iPhone platform if not just generally. I always manage to make something that I'm not expecting when I use it. A great app.
JR Hexatone? Pro

J is for Jam Sessions


I remember when Jam Sessions came out. It was so exciting to get a new mobile music app for the DS. Amazing how things have changed and now I would use iShred or Guitar or Guitarist if I want a mobile guitar app.

Jam Sessions is still around, and Amazon (UK) have it for sale for just under £3!
Jam Sessions (Nintendo DS)

I don't think that there's anything else significant for J, but if there is I'm sure someone will tell me soon enough!

No comments: