iPhone App Directory

Mixtikl 'Tweet My Mix' Competition' Clarification


It was pointed out to me that I may have given the impression that it costs a $1 to enter the Mixtikl 'Tweet My Mix' competition. I'm sorry if my earlier posts gave that impression. That's not the case. To enter the competition all you have to do is tweet a mix. The prizes are Mixtikl 2 Desktop and Noatikl which you'll get for a $1 if you win!

To enter the competition you'll need to be able to publish a mix, and to do that you'll need a working version of Mixtikl of course. You can download the desktop version which will run for 30 days, or you could get yourself a copy of Mixtikl iPhone which is discounted today to just £1.19 / $1.99.

The competition finishes on Sunday 16th May 10:30 AM GMT so you've still got plenty of time to enter.

If you need to know how to tweet your mix from Mixtikl, then just Select Mixtikl Menu > Export Mix > Export Mix Tikl for Tweet/SMS and then paste this into your tweet. Done! There's also a FAQ at the Intermorphic site here.

Happy Mixing, Happy Tweeting!

Mixtikl 2 at the app store still at a discounted price!
Mixtikl 2

No comments: