iPhone App Directory

Auction Posts and Reminders

This comment has prompted something that I've been thinking about for a while now. I've tried to put useful eBay stuff into the blog for a while now, and reminders for apps as they come up like price drops etc. However, if these are cluttering your RSS feed or you'd rather be able to see them separately or whatever, then I could move these to a PalmSound2 or B blog that would have a separate RSS feed.

Interested in peoples views. If there's strong enough opinion I'll run a poll on it.

UPDATE: Don't forget of course that May is a bit different what with all the price drops and give aways etc, so come June things will go back to normal again.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yes, I agree that it would be nice to keep those other posts to a different RSS and save the main palmsounds feed for the discussion of mobile music apps.

Anonymous said...

I could see separating eBay stuff but that's it. Price drops etc are part of the main content. Don't worry, you can never please everyone.

gregor said...

I'd like a separate feed. I'd probably still follow both, but I'd read them differently.