iPhone App Directory

Watchlist time again

There's not much of 2009 left, but maybe we'll see some of this stuff before the end of the decade?

Stuff I'm hoping for:
  • Some retro palm goodness from Alex (maker of Sunvox)
  • Mixtikl has arrived, just waiting for the iPhone version to land!
  • The next Noise IO update, which I hope won't take much longer now
  • A new (music) app from Yonac although I did like their beer app
  • A little more on whatever 'DMD' is, the next big thing to come from Amidio
  • DopplerPad synth and FX editing
  • FourTrack with snap to bar! That'll be fantastic when it arrives
  • An update to MultiTrack and I hope that they'll go for Audio Copy / Past with snap
  • Jasuto Pro. I don't think we'll see this in 2009, but there's always a chance?
  • Hitchcock video export coming soon to all devices
  • Beatmaker 2.0! (an outside chance I guess)
  • A working version of BeatSequencer as the last update still crashes on my 3G
  • Bleep!Synth from the maker of Bleep!Box?
Stuff that's arrived:
  • Sonorasaurus, has arrived at last!
  • Touch DJ, finally arrived yesterday!
  • FourTrack and DopplerPad integration, and isn't it great
  • Auteureist (it has, but you still can't get it, and thanks Apple for billing me for it even though I can't download it!)
  • Slice which I love
  • RecTools08 has had a good update although no synths or drum machine as yet.
So, is there anything I've missed?

Bookmark and Share

No comments: