iPhone App Directory

24 Apps of 2009: MultiTrack


I have to include MultiTrack in my personal list of 24 apps for 2009 as I consider to be an amazing application and not just because it is some feat of software engineering to get 16 tracks of audio working on a mobile phone, but also because it has not sacrificed user experience for complexity.

It is a very straightforward application to use, and I'm hoping that it will go from strength to strength in 2010. According to the developer we can hope for:
  • Stereo Recording
  • Timebar
  • Ruler
  • Metronome
  • Time Signatures
  • Automation
  • Punch in
  • and more ...
But I'm also hoping for effects (some reverb and chorus would be great) and audio paste too! Wouldn't that be brilliant.

MultiTrack is a fantastic app even without the above and is definitely worth the price in my opinion.

MultiTrack at the app store:
MultiTrack - 16 Track Recorder

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with this one and it should be in the innovative list too