iPhone App Directory

My mistake: StyleTap is going to be on iPhone

Thanks to Bob for this correction to my earlier post:
I think there may be a misunderstanding.

There will be StyleTap for iPhone no matter what. The only question is whether there will be a version that is built using the official Apple SDK and available through Apple's App Store or whether it will only be available from StyleTap for jailbroken devices.

-BobAtStyleTap

So the questioin is, would you jail break your iPhone to run Palm apps on it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"would you jail break your iPhone to run Palm apps on it?"

in an instant!!

velocipede said...

I'd like it to work on an iPod Touch without jailbreaking. On the other hand, iPhone app development has just begun and seems to be going well. In a year, maybe we won't even be interested in Palm apps anymore.

ashley said...

I think I agree. I'd like to be able to run a selection of Palm OS apps on the iPhone, but I don't think I'd like to go down the jailbreak route.