iPhone App Directory

Last 2 Griff Plugins


This was one of the only Griff plugins that I didn't have, so I didn't have. So today I decided that I'd buy it along with the mdaFilter plugin too.

The Griff site says this:

"A recreation of the Classic Leslie speaker effect, mdaLeslie will add warmth and movement to any instrument. It is particularily effective when used with the mdaOrgan."


The Griff site says this:

"mdaFilter is a 12dB/oct filter operating in either LowPass, BandPass or HighPass mode."

I'm just starting to get into Griff again. Using it on my old Jornada had become a chore, but on my Axim it is much easier to work with. Once I've had some time to play with these I'll write a short review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've never heard much about Griff...do you think it is comparable with Bhajis Loops?