iPhone App Directory

Discovering Bhajis Live Mode

Sometimes it is really easy to ignore or underuse applications. I've always been a "never use the manual person" myself, But I've decided to try and get a better handle on what apps are actually capable of, and for starters I've been playing around with Bhajis in Live mode.


Live mode is a lot of fun even if you don't have a great deal of use for it at present. I can see it being really useful if you were performing with a PDA (please let me know if you have).


So far I've just been messing around with it to jump from one pattern section to another and then tweak controllers. I haven't got my head around the Warps feature as yet.


Anyway, I'm hoping to find lots of interesting stuff in applications that I didn't know was there before. If you have any favourite application features please let me know too.

No comments: