iPhone App Directory

SoundLab Play Space: The Amazing AlphaSphere



One of my favourite instruments from the SoundLab has been the AlphaSphere. Apart from being a truly beautiful piece of hardware it is also an amazing device for getting people to try out making a sound. It really is astoundingly good at getting people who have never played any kind of musical instrument ever, to try out making music.

For musicians it is a joy to use. It is amazingly configurable and really straightforward. But of course there's more coming. You knew I was going to say that right? I can't say what, but there are good things coming to AlphaSphere soon and I'm excited about them. As soon as I can tell you about what's coming, of course I will, but for now I'll say that it'll fit well with the kinds of things that get covered on Palm Sounds.

More soon ...

No comments: