The long wait is over. Audulus 3 has arrived! It's a new app and not an upgrade from version 2, but that's not a big surprise to me.
Here are the app store details:
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound - now made easier than ever with nearly 100 built-in Eurorack-style modules.
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven." - Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth." - UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!" - Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control" - sequencer.de
Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches!
Please note: Audulus Requires iOS 7. Minimum Recommended Hardware: iPad 2 or iPhone 4s.
- Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- Polyphony - process multiple voices
- Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
- Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
- Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
- Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
- Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
- Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
- Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
- Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
- iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
- Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
- Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
Featured Built-in Modules:
- 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
- Touch Feedback Clock
- Ms. Torsion Distortion
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Fab Five Rectifying LFO
- The Warpeggiator
- Scale Quantizer
- Cyclone Matrix Mixer
- ...and many more!
- Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
- ADSR Envelope
- Noise Generator
- Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
- Math expression module - 34 operation expression language
- Random Number Generator
- MIDI controlled Keyboard
- MIDI assignable trigger
- 16-Step Sequencer
- Low Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter with resonance
- High Pass Filter
- Feedback Delay
- Unit Delay
- DC Blocker
- Envelope Follower
- Pitch Shifter
- Constant Value
- Mapper Curve
- Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
- Sample and Hold
- 4-Channel Mixer
- Level Meter
- Value Meter
- Scrolling Waveform Meter
- RGB Light
- Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
- Polyphonic/Monophonic signal converters
- Zero-crossing Counter
Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
Audulus 3 costs £10.99 (UK) and $14.99 (USD).